ABOUT KINGFISHER LABELS LTD
Business growth achieved through Total Customer Satisfaction
About Kingfisher Labels Ltd
Kingfisher Labels Ltd, a company established in 1996 has risen to become a leader in servicing the self-adhesive label market. Business growth achieved through Total Customer Satisfaction is at the core of the Kingfisher Labels philosophy.
We pursue this objective by:
- Listening to our customers.
- The relentless pursuit of quality and innovation.
- Continued investment in the latest technology.
- The passion and commitment of our hard-working people
Throughout our history, we have achieved consistent growth within the industry as a quality market-led organisation.
In 2015 we put a major investment into a 10,000 square feet factory & new state of the art press to continue our growth and efficiency.
Kingfisher Time Line
- 1996 Company Formed Martin Jackson Deal made with Mark Andy 3 colour flexo press
- 1998 Second Mark Andy 3 colour press
- 2001 New factory in Yate 2500 square feet + new AB Graphic Winder
- 2002 Sold for New Edale 4 colour Press
- 2007 Sold for New Edale 5 colour Press + Bar Graphic Winder
- 2008 Addition warehouse 1800 square feet Purchase of another New 5 colour Press + New AB Graphic Winder
- 2010 Edale Multi increasing our print stations up to 10 colours + Bar Graphic Winder
- 2013 Martin Jackson appointed Karl Jackson & Andy Watts as new directors to continue the growth of the family business
- 2015 Move to 10,000 square feet Factory in Yate + New state of the art press bring total number of Presses to 4
- 2016 Celebrating 20 Years of Kingfisher Labels Ltd